Heavy price on a Jordan PMG Blue.

I dont really follow any other american sports but is there any player that comes close to MJ prices?? I understand different cards maybe but..

Don't get too excited!

e***i
s.gif
( 728) - 40 retracted bids in 6 months
3***r
s.gif
( 601) - 14 retracted bids in 6 months
e***o
s.gif
( 6938) - 14 retracted bids in 6 months
d***3
s.gif
( 96) - 6 retracted bids in 6 months

I know this isn't evidence of manipulation, but it is proof that these bidders have manipulated auctions in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised is the exact same card ends up being for sale again shortly after this finishes!

These have always fetched heavy prices. It's actually one of the lower amounts..
These were going for 5-10k a couple of months ago.

Example 1, Example 2, Example 3.

Have a look at the bid history of all of those 'sales' and then see if you believe these are legitimate sale prices!

Don't get too excited!

e***i
s.gif
3***r
s.gif
e***o
s.gif
d***3
s.gif

I know this isn't evidence of manipulation, but it is proof that these bidders have manipulated auctions in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised is the exact same card ends up being for sale again shortly after this finishes!

Have a look at the bid history of all of those 'sales' and then see if you believe these are legitimate sale prices!
Good point man, didn't see that.
Hate how sellers do this! Shows that you can't really trust bidders even with high feedback!

Don't get too excited!

e***i
s.gif
3***r
s.gif
e***o
s.gif
d***3
s.gif

Aah nice, now it makes more sense.

if I had pulled on of those, there's no way i'd put it up for auction due to the scamming bidders. I'd definitely chuck up a BIN and check the top offers history before accepting the deal. That being said, I'd be soooooo stoked to pull something of that worth I wouldn't mind selling it on the cheap side :)

Back
Top Bottom