Heat vs Pistons

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
It's time for Shaq to dust off the Dunkmans and rally the troops. I hope the rest hasn't made them too lazy. It's been almost a week between games for Miami whereas it'll be the sixth game in 11 days for Detroit. Thats a big factor.
Which side you on? My prediction: Miami 96 -- Detroit 88 :D

Miami in 7 for the series!!

miami to take out the first game 88 - 83 :D i think the rest will have done then a world of good!! especially for the likes of Zo etc to rest up some little injuries!!

miami in 6 or 7, depends on so many factors though, will the wallaces lift like they need to, will shaq and wade get some decent support from walker, williams, payton etc?

stat of the day: Sheed 0pts 1rb at the half :D

was gonna pick him today as well, but went with walker, phew!

heat grab a 1-0 series lead with a 91-86 win @ the Palace!! Not a bad effort!!

Trav, we didn't do too bad with our guesses..... it ended up somewhere between your guess (96-88) and mine (88-83) :D

There wasnt much more the Heat did that overshadowed the Pistons. Apart from a few helpers with points.

Doesnt look good for Detroit to lose like that. Shaq wasnt even an impact on the game!!! It looked like Wade & Walker did the damage....

EDIT:
Game was on ESPN today!!! (hopefully I got it all)

miami shot 56% pistons 37% and there wasn't too much in the score.

look for the pistons to bounce back in game 2

R377 said:
miami shot 56% pistons 37% and there wasn't too much in the score.

look for the pistons to bounce back in game 2
yeah but that didnt become a factor as wade and shaq hardly play 30 minutes in the game. also too much TO which coz the piston to hand around in this game. i reckon heat will have probably won by over 15 points if shaq and wade played more that 30 minutes.

and throw in the fact that Haslem scored a total of 0 points in todays game and you'd think they would have done it even easier if he'd chipped in with 10-12 points?!? 0-9 i think he was :shock:

Since 1990, the Game 1 winner of the conference finals has gone on to win the series 29 out of 32 times.

The Heat will play better, they've had a lot of time off and need to get back in the rhythm of things whereas the Pistons will possibly/hopefully get more tired. It could have been a blow out today. I think Game 2 will be.

Wouldn't call it a blowout trav.... 92 - 88 to the Pistons.

the heat did well to come within 2 points there with 10 seconds to go but it was their first quarter that hurt them. 25-12 and they never really recovered!!

still, it's better to go home for 2 games tied at 1-1 then it is to be down 2-0!!

my guess.... heat to win both home games, and then win in 6!!;)

Pistons are going to waste their starters, they are going to be stuffed if they make it through. Benchers hardly got any court time and Heat were down players as well. Riley's got the Heat doing ok at the right end of the season.

Tayshaun Prince wasnt very happy after the game coz of the ref missing that time out call...he was really biting his tongue not to say anything to bad

Back
Top Bottom