Heads up dodgy eBay buyer. unresolved

O.K. I'm one of the few people in the world that is not a Facebook member so don't know how things are done there. It is interesting though that a number of people on this forum have wanted me to use PayPal Gift when paying for cards even though I generally indicate that I prefer Direct Deposit. Something for me to think about next time!
It depends who you deal with and what reputation that have, I have paid and been paid by PayPal gift on this site it all depends who you are dealing with most people can be trusted here and you have the trade agreement thread and feedback so that's good, I have never dealt with the guy on Facebook so for him to want PayPal gift was never going to happen, I offered to pay him more money to cover cost of PayPal fees and he wasn't interested so to me that just says he wants to rip people off

It depends who you deal with and what reputation that have, I have paid and been paid by PayPal gift on this site it all depends who you are dealing with most people can be trusted here and you have the trade agreement thread and feedback so that's good, I have never dealt with the guy on Facebook so for him to want PayPal gift was never going to happen, I offered to pay him more money to cover cost of PayPal fees and he wasn't interested so to me that just says he wants to rip people off
My thoughts exactly

Michael Woollard is still up to his old tricks. Currently operating as Beryl672013 with an Ebay store called Bezzas shop. Has a FB page called Michael Woollard Personal training that includes his mobile number 0438 697 724 and uses a Werribee Victoria Post Office Box.

Michael Woollard is still up to his old tricks. Currently operating as Beryl672013 with an Ebay store called Bezzas shop. Has a FB page called Michael Woollard Personal training that includes his mobile number 0438 697 724 and uses a Werribee Victoria Post Office Box.

Bought a few items from this user recently, had no issues at all.

he was on an afl page on facebook organised to meet him at the shops near me waited around for an hour and didnt show up bloody asshole his excuse it wasnt him going it was his brother yeah right nice if he told me that in the first place apparently he just got a new job and had to stay back late

he was on an afl page on facebook organised to meet him at the shops near me waited around for an hour and didnt show up bloody asshole his excuse it wasnt him going it was his brother yeah right nice if he told me that in the first place apparently he just got a new job and had to stay back late
What a douche

Just letting you know I have just received my Paypal refund from Mr.Woollard for the non arrival of a signed card. He's changed his name again from beryl672013 to getaroundit.
I had no idea I was dealing with him but after reading this thread immediately put in a Paypal dispute which was resolved today. No arguments from his end.
Thanks for putting threads like this up.

Last edited:
just got done by him myself he sent cards in a large white envelope in 9 card pages 14 cards all damaged bends creases that were done before they were sent but sold as new and undamaged have a paypal claim in as we speak also he bought a card from me no pay no contact i will cancel sale watch out tried to do transaction with paypal gift but made him give invoice very lucky i made him do this need paypal to come to the party now

Back
Top Bottom