Hawks beat Pistons

What the is right...is that 2 games in a row the pistons have lost. I think the last was to the Pacers??? Whats happening.....

I bet it's Rasheed's fault! That guy doesn't know when NOT TO shoot. Billups is their man.

Can anyone post the last few plays of the game?

I think its a joke that reports are now the Pistons are spluttering when they have a 39-8 record and the best in the league. These games against teams like the Hawks are danger games for top teams and hard to get up for mentally.

No need to panic yet.

Victories over the bottom teams are ok (and dont matter a LOT if it's a L), but it's the Playoff oppositions ya need victories over during the season (for Court Advantage).....

yeah 3 games ago they were comparing the pistons to the 72-10 bulls. now they're gonna struggle getting 70 im saying caus ethat would require a huge effort and to lose to the hawks doesnt really show much effort. not saying hawks didnt deserve to win but pistons deserved to lose

even if they dont win 70 they're a freakin impressive team.. dont have to win 70 to be favorites or a great team..

also, chicago lost to denver/phoenix in their 70 win season ... and they stunk at the time.. well the nuggets did anyway...

Back
Top Bottom