Has anyone heard of Icons.com and A1 Sporting Memorabilia?

bjho852

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Barry
As title. How is the reputation for both companies? Which soccer player(s)/legend(s) is under exclusive contract with each of them?

I am considering to buy something from one or both of them in the future. Any opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I have bought a lot of memorabilia from A1
Great people and they do paid signing sessions.They have Stevie G and Rooney as well as Pele and a lot of the old England squad from 66 exclusively. Icons have been around a while as well but I don't think I own anything from them. I know CR7 and Messi used to be exclusive to Icons but wouldn't know if they still are. The captains armband are another reliable dealer.

Last edited:
I have bought a lot of memorabilia from A1
Great people and they do paid signing sessions.They have Stevie G and Rooney as well as Pele and a lot of the old England squad from 66 exclusively. Icons have been around a while as well but I don't think I own anything from them. I know CR7 and Messi used to be exclusive to Icons but wouldn't know if they still are. The captains armband are another reliable dealer.

I believe that CR7 and Messi are still with Icons. Checked out their website not too long ago and it seems that their most recent video-recorded private signings with both players are back in 2015 though.

Last edited:
I believe that CR7 and Messi are still with Icons. Checked out their website not too long ago and it seems that their most recent video-recorded private signings with both players are back in 2015 though.
Yeah you have to be so careful with CR7 stuff. Anything of his that I own is club issued from Man United days or from A1 as they have done paid sessions with him too.

Back
Top Bottom