tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well I went over to Broncos Training this afternoon and got a couple of good sigs...........here they are

Broncos Training 22 Sep 09.jpg

Broncos Training 22 Sep 09.jpg

Nice work mate. Does Wally personalise all of his cards ?

Ive seen alot of older players sign by adding a personalised touch. I personally think that it is to stop the ebay sellers who get quick $$$ out of some of the legends of the game
Nice cards mate :) i have a signed Wally Lewis poster. Hes a nice bloke
Brplat

i think i saw ya big fella, you had a box of cards there, did you stay after and wait for all of the other players to come out. i got plenty done. you might have seen me, i had broken fingers in a cast.

i didnt see wally there, bugger, i saw webcke but didnt see him come over, love the wallys there

The older players do personally sign them to stop people selling them. I mean, you can only sell that card to another guy with the name Dave :lol:

Its great selling too guys meet. Did you have the box of cards Dave???

i think i saw ya big fella, you had a box of cards there, did you stay after and wait for all of the other players to come out. i got plenty done. you might have seen me, i had broken fingers in a cast.

i didnt see wally there, bugger, i saw webcke but didnt see him come over, love the wallys there

No box of cards.............had my son and daughter with me.........we didn't hang around the back......went home.

i swear i looked into someones box of cards and saw those cards above getting signed. i was thinking they might have been off here. i dont know how to describe you though haha,

Hahaha. I was wondering if you were of this website.

Everytime I see someone getting cards signed I wonder if they are off this site. I have never seen anyone with as many cards I have when I get players to sign them

Back
Top Bottom