Hakeem

Hi
Anyone got any idea of value of this card?
Thanks
Sorry forgot pic

20200609_093239.jpg

Looks like Magic sold couple times before so recent sale $200usd. That's 10 years ago though!
Anyones guess these days. whatever a collector is willing to pay for a 1/1 UD black is what it's worth.

ud2.JPG

eBay responded. And decided in his favor.
Looks like Magic sold couple times before so recent sale $200usd. That's 10 years ago though!
Anyones guess these days. whatever a collector is willing to pay for a 1/1 UD black is what it's worth.

ud2.JPG

where did you find sales that far back? I might torture myself to see what cards Im chasing that have sold without me even realising

where did you find sales that far back? I might torture myself to see what cards Im chasing that have sold without me even realising

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/market-price-research

only issue I've found is that sometimes it looks like it was sold at a certain price but when I've looked it up on 130point it was actually a best offer one and a lower price was accepted. not sure how prevalent it is with their history but it seems at least some only have the list price and not actual sale price so still be aware of that.

Like this @Coopz05

ld1.JPG

---------------------------------------------------

ld2.JPG

obviously the auction prices will be accurate, it just seems the fixed price sales numbers aren't. they prob weren't given access to that data by ebay.

Matt

Ah yeh, I see. Ive been using 130point up til now, but stoked to find a longer look back over sales. I can see if any 1/1s have sold that I didnt know about;)

Back
Top Bottom