Hacka's Sale & Trade Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
new Noir added on post #6
Hey mate im interested in a few of your felders i have to have a look when I get home and ill let you know. You got some really nice cards here man

It's just copied the pictures twice at my end but this is what I have for trade atm. Im pretty sure you might want need a couple. I haven't put the prices up with these tho im sure we can work something out. Thanks

bump

will keep this thread going as long as it takes me to list them on feebay which will probably be about 3 years at this rate....

some already sold and traded so the list is out of date but 95% still available, so just pm me to check availability first

been doing heaps of trades on here lately which is nice so hit me up if you want some cards!

clearer pics and some new stuff also going on ebay, here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/conkees/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

anyone on OZCT who wants to purchase cards on my ebay listings please message me here and I will sell for the price listed but in $AU not $US (meaning 21% off and cheaper postage)

thanks

hi
im interested by you cards of kris dunn ; can you tell me that you are looking for ?? and what could be your best price for each cards ? by pm if you want ...

big thx

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.