Guess I can post this here as well...

Depitydog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daren
i have an additional hobby beyond cards that more or less encompasses autographs as a whole... a part of that is my collection of autographed books...

this is a copy i picked up as an upgrade over a copy i had to begin with... while i love the one i had... i could never be 100% sure of its authenticity due to it lacking all the common marks that are found within his books when he does signings... in other words... it looked right, but i had no way of knowing...

sooooo, when i saw this, i had to nab it... this one i believe beyond a doubt to be real and also being inscribed makes it even better in my opinion... hope you all enjoy... this was just made into a movie in the US... i have a feeling the book is far superior to what the movie is but i guess my true opinion will have to wait till i find a theatre playing it...

so, enough babbling, here goes.

the cover...
chuck5.jpg

the auto itself...
chuck6.jpg

If any of you feel like reading any of his books... i reccomend Invisible Monsters first... then Choke... Then Fight Club... and followed by Survivor... the rest of his books fall off pretty strong after those 4

was the Prison stamp for affect, or was it seriously a prison copy?...lol

What's it about? Is the Fight Club book much different to the movie? I have some wicked memories of watching Fight Club in a pretty mashed state.....then waking up the next morning thinking, did that really happen?? haha

thats pretty sweet mate....ive got some autographed books...i dont collect or chase em though...i got mark waughs biography and its signed To John Best of Luck Mark Waugh, ive also got Steve Waughs Autobiography and its signed To John Best of Luck Steve Waugh....fancy that hey!!!!

hey... came back to it and it got a bit of love :)

when Palahniuk signs, he usually puts some sort of stamp or doodles on them i guess to further verify theyre legit and actually from his book tours. each book i have of his has some bonus lil addition like that. one of them he actually sprayed i think stetson cologne on the pages... it all goes back to something that takes place in the book...

sadly, graham nailed it... no clue on who the Waugh's are... i might look into it and hopefully its not just a joke ;)

Back
Top Bottom