grrrr! americans!

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
paid for this on 30th November...sent him a question saying "what gives?"

Thank you for your message, I have not had time to go to the post office and fill out the forms needed to ship this item. I should be able to ship this item on monday since I do not have to work @ my full time job that day.

and he was gonna tell me this when? nearly a month later...Ive got the clock ticking on this guy...

yeah thats a joke....the FORM, not FORMS.....take 1 minute to fill out. Its not Americans though.....just bad sellers. Im sure there are plenty of Aussie Ebayers like that. Thats crap though.......almost 4 weeks later. Thats a negative for sure....lol

I hope they don't have a public holiday in the US on Monday as well!!!

I had a guy tell me a week or so ago that he hadn't had time to post my item because he got heavily involved in the buyout of the company he worked for!!! So no time for Ebay stuff....this was probably 4 weeks after winning the item (Won the items on Nov 17th and still don't have them). And I paid for airmail shipping!!!

hmm maybe my thread shouldnt be grrr americans...but more "grrrr US ebay sellers!"

im going to work out my 40th day to lodge the complaint...seriously..its one card, I wont be surprised if it turns up oin a dreaded white envelope!

Monday was a public holiday here........not like Boxing Day.....but cause Christmas Day fell on Sunday, Monday is the day off for it. Id file a Paypal compaint anyways, it takes 10 days, u might get a refund and get the cards. He deserves that after crap service like that. There are some crap sellers, but there are heaps of cool ones aswell. People who send out the very next day after payment.

Back
Top Bottom