Group 07/08 Ultra CASE break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont tell me ive now gotta wait another hour hoping theyll load box 7

ban on utube:lol:

The numbering of the breaks are wrong too :( But check out the amount of base cards in the background :D Wonder if people who don't want their base cards should just let rhyz know to save him posting fees. Rhys...two words dude. Rechargable. Batteries.

Hey guys!!! This is taking freaking ages to upload!!!

I used the multi-video upload thing and I started uploading them at 12:30pm!!!!

Its now 11:45 and its only half done!!!! thats crazy!!!!

And now for some reason all the video titles have gotten jumbled and all wrong!!! So will have to fix later once all is done!!!

Sorry for the long process! I didnt think it would take so long!!!

And yes, rechargeable batteries would be ordeal! haha!!! Just didnt want batteries to go flat in middle of box break, so used new ones for each box!!!

Still was cheaper than rechargeables! haha!!!

Well I've scanned all the hits also, so will upload to my bucket shortly and post with who's got what as the videos are taking forever!!!

and will do the extra hits random video once all videos are uploaded! So tomorrow some time!!!

Thanx guys! and please send me ur addresses so I can send all these by Friday!!!!

CRAP LOAD of base!!!! haha! but I have sorted them all out into teams!!! haha!!

thats why I've been gone for so long!!

God bless

its a very long process to upload videos i know! I love your enthusiasm Rhys and would like to take the time to thank you for the hard work you put in. I can appreciate that!

:v:

is any 1 else still up watching the yuotube clips?

its 230am. and ive watched 12 of them so far.

a few jordan game used and lebron game used

I am, but I'm off to bed now. From the videos of the later boxes it sounds like the Jordan and Lebron GUs were the hits of the case. No 1/1s or mojo AUs...we got some nice RC platinums though.

I have 2 more unknown hits, looking forward to see what they are tomorrow :)

7,8 and 12 are still missing i think. what box you thinking yours is mate? I'll tell you what you got

im getting confused.. rhys said 'box 9' was box 12.. but he said your hit wonga.. brandon roy gu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom