Grant Thomas quotes banned from the site.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Instead of me and G working out how to do things on the site I can do as I please this week. :v:

First order of business is banning talk of a guy who G has probably never heard of :lol:

Is there a bigger whinging, inept, crybaby, irrelevant commentator on the game than Thomas??

Post away what you want, even crap from Mike Sheehan, Robert Walls or even Eddie Maguire/Jeff Kennett. But Grant Thomas has proven he knows stuff all about football yet he still thinks the world needs to hear his expert opinion from his fired bitter ass.

Caro is the one that needs to be banned IMO.

Thomas has played the game and coached at the highest level, so he has earned the right to voice his opinion...he knows more about the inner workings of an AFL club than anyone on this board, or some of his 'contemporaries' such as Caro, Hutchy and Mike. :rolleyes:

Love the irony of setting up a thread to discuss the banning of Thomas :D

Caro is the one that needs to be banned IMO.

Thomas has played the game and coached at the highest level, so he has earned the right to voice his opinion...he knows more about the inner workings of an AFL club than anyone on this board, or some of his 'contemporaries' such as Caro, Hutchy and Mike. :rolleyes:

Love the irony of setting up a thread to discuss the banning of Thomas :D

I would very much like to watch a handball competition where Caro, Hutchy and Mike have to put their faces in the bullseye. I reckon it would be the highest scoring handball comp in history!

Back
Top Bottom