Grant Hill Auction Thread

It's back?
5K discount, looks to have a new scuff and is no longer in a slab
https://www.ebay.com/itm/385910383897?hash=item59da0d2519
577fy4K.png

I think that's a second copy of the 1/1 Masterpiece - possibly one of them is Fleer bankruptcy??? ...

I know where the one I parted with is and it hasn't moved since it was sold so it has to be a second one. 🤔🤔 I've told the buyer of the card about it and he doesn't seem too concerned.
Interesting, for the bankruptcy version all it could require is having the stamping done. It'd be interesting to see if there are obvious differences with font etc between the different photos

im not sure what that card is, but either you had the original or he has the original. I take graded over raw for being the true 1 of 1.

Both cards are not the same, the corners give it away even being in a one touch. I would think one of the two cards was given as a gift to stakeholders as a present and they might have died. I would think that this card and all the one of ones in that set were made twice and sent out the better of the two out to the public, the others were either put in the safe or were given away.

Either way, still one hell of a card and sorry to see it's not in your hands Graham.

Back
Top Bottom