Graded 10 - 2007 Score #336 Dwayne Bowe KC - ROOKIE

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Ordered some cards a few weeks back, was surprised to see a graded card included free of charge with my order, thought i would share this with you all, very kind gesture from a US card store, ordered through Beckett, 7th Inning Stretch Sportscards, it made my day seeing I didn't get anything big out of my box breaks today

DSC05056.JPG

I saw a game or two last year of the Chiefs and he seemed to have potential.

Could end up alright if the Chiefs improve under their new general manager. He now has a bit better quarterback than he did last year at least.

Ordered some cards a few weeks back, was surprised to see a graded card included free of charge with my order, thought i would share this with you all, very kind gesture from a US card store, ordered through Beckett, 7th Inning Stretch Sportscards, it made my day seeing I didn't get anything big out of my box breaks today

Will check with a couple of my friends in the US and get back to you asap!!:thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the info really appreciate it

I don't know a whole lot about NFL, if your friends say i should keep it then i will. Would feel really bad if he all of sudden got better etc and i sold it for less then what it was going to be worth later on.

If I was to sell it what would be a descent offer for it? as I have no idea. What would something like this go for? Every bit of $ helps at the moment as I been out of work for nearly 4 months now.

Let me know if there is any if all cards you might like to trade for any of the 2006 UD Rookies and Stars, also got 2 cards from 1990 HI-PRO KKGT. Gold card of Eric Davis 48ERS #41 and Tony Eason JETS #75

Thanks agian, really appreciate you letting me know

Beck

I have trot nixon, derek lee and johnny damon RC's if your interested as I'm not really into baseball card , whoops also a frank thomas rookie I think from 1991, later on I'll make a list of baseball I have and see if your interested them tyhere is a couple of gu and 1 rookie auto
cheers
Graeme

I have trot nixon, derek lee and johnny damon RC's if your interested as I'm not really into baseball card , whoops also a frank thomas rookie I think from 1991, later on I'll make a list of baseball I have and see if your interested them tyhere is a couple of gu and 1 rookie auto
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme I would love to see scans of them if possible, look forward to seeing what Baseball cards you have, cheers

Beck

Back
Top Bottom