Gotta Sell A Couple Cards, Listed on Ebay. Dr. J Auto, Dirk Tag, Tmac / Artest Tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpriteAllNight33

Collecting Sports History
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
SpriteAllNight33
So me and like 30 people got called In to work the other day and were told that Thursday was our last day ... Basically every new employee from the past 6 or so months was let go ... And they gave us THREE days notice (not much time to save money up) ... SO, I have decided to sell a couple of cards that I believe I can survive without (Also can really use the money for the Durant charity game that he Is putting on next Sunday ... you better believe that I'm going! Very excited for It.) ... They will be on Ebay tonight ... United States bidders only ... Unless you're on OzCards and let me know before the auction ends ... Thanks guys. - Rob

2002010-116outof10DRJJrsyNmbr.jpg

100492009-108outof10T-MacArtest.jpg

852010-112outof5DirkNowitszki-1.jpg

Re: Gotta Sell A Couple Cards, Listed on Ebay. Dr. J Auto, Dirk Tag, Tmac / Artest Ta

terrible to hear mate hope everythign works out for you please pm a price for the erving thanks

Re: Gotta Sell A Couple Cards, Listed on Ebay. Dr. J Auto, Dirk Tag, Tmac / Artest Ta

Brutal news mate, all the best, tough situation!
Game shouLd be awesome though, cheer you up for a while!

Gutted mate, especially as I was finally ready to sell you that card....

...jk....

Hope you find something you enjoy more and with better pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom