Baseball Got these coming from the US can't wait!

Yaz card arrived, its fantastic, its an on the card auto too looks nicer in person

Picked up this one really cheap off the bay, saw it and it had less then minute to go and I won it, can't wait to get it. Been wanting Carlton Fisk and Jim Rice Autos, nice to have them on the same card.

CARLTON FISK JIM RICE SWEET SPOT HOF RED SOX AUTO 30/50

CARLTON FISK JIM RICE SWEET SPOT HOF RED SOX AUTO.jpg

Ack! Can't believe you traded the Fisk/Rice! LMK if you plan on letting the Yaz go.

Mark.

I got rid of it as I have something better to add to the pc 2008 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection with 8 Red Sox players, on card autos of Carl Yastrzemski, Wade Boggs, Carlton Fisk, Bobby Doerr, Dennis Eckersley, Johnny Peskey, Fred Lynn and Jim Rice

Let me know if you can offer $ for the Yaz Auto, as I would prefer $, but might consider a trade for it

I ended up trading the Ortiz Rookie too, so its no longer available now either

But.... here is the best card I have ever seen, yep its a Red Sox one. Probably one of the best cards I will ever have for my pc, cost me a bit, its the most I have ever spent on a sig card, but its worth it.

Eagerly waiting to receive it in the mail, worth the wait....

2008 Ultimate 8 x Red Sox 5/5 On Card Autos of Bobby Doerr, Carl Yastrzemski, Carlton Fisk, Wade Boggs, Dennis Eckersley, Johnny Pesky, Jim Rice, Fred Lynn

So I will be most likely trading/selling any other autos I have of Doerr, Boggs, Lynn

2008 ULTIMATE 8X AUTO RED SOX.jpg

2008 8X AUTO RED SOX OTHER SIDE.jpg

WOW.

That card is awesome. Nice pick up Beck, bet it did cost a pretty penny!

UD Ultimate & UD Black have NIIIIICE cards. Well done.

Mark.

yuck, Red Sux.

Joking.

That is a great card.
The only prob now is which side are you going to display.
Great pick up Beck

hahah Yankees Suck!!!...yeah i know not sure how I will display it lol!

Can't wait for it to arrive its just hit international shores, so shouldn't be too far away

worried about getting this card now, as of the 14th of Jan it arrived in Aus, its now 28th and still no card, bet customs have decided to keep it

I got the tracking numbers muddled up so it should be here in a few days, silly me, paniced over nothing lo!

Haven't updated this thread for a long time now

Picked up this one recently

MLB Authenticated 2008 ALCS Game 6 Red Sox Vs Rays Game-Used Ball

This little beauty all up only cost me $30 AUD that included shipping, absolute bargain, were no other bids just need to get myself a ball cube for it

DSC06373.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos was too lazy to scan them, have to switch on the other comp to do so, might get around to scanning them

Here is one of my faves so far for the pc, one of the nicest patch cards I have seen by Topps so far

Brett Myers Phillies 2009 Topps Career Best Jumbo Game-Worn Patch 05/10

DSC06385.jpg

Next up two of Ike Davis, New York Mets

2008 Topps Bowman Sterling Certified Autograph #BSP-IDA

2009 Tristar Projections Tailor Made Game-Used 2 Colour Jersey Patch and Authentic Autograph 1/1

I paid only $40 USD for the Davis 1/1 and there is the same sort on ebay at the moment which is 9/10 its going for $300 USD BIN

DSC06386.jpg

These are the last of what I picked up recently

Brian McCann, Braves 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Captured On Canvas #CC-BM On Card Auto and Game-Worn Jersey

Jon Lester, Red Sox 2009 Topps Finest Moments Lester No Hits Royals Auto #FMA-JL

Mark Buehrle, White Sox 2004 Donruss Certified Auto #131 080/100

John Danks, White Sox 2007 Exquisite Black Rookie Signatures 03/15

Joe Nathan, Twins 2008 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Signatures 003/225

David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, Red Sox 2008 Upper Deck Premier Combos 2 Colour Patches 04/10

Jonathan Paplebon, Manny Ramirez, Jason Varitek, David Ortiz 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes 4 Quad Patches 21/25 Notice on Tek Patch it has a V written on it, variation

DSC06387.jpg

DSC06388.jpg

DSC06389.jpg

DSC06390.jpg

DSC06391.jpg

DSC06392.jpg

DSC06393.jpg

Today bought this one, hooked on these there is Vernon Wells Jumbo patch on ebay which i really like. Would like to get more of these as they are just so nice

Carlos Beltran, Mets 2009 Topps Career Best Jumbo Game-Worn Patch 09/20

Sorry for the bad photos, I can't be bothered switching on the other computer with the scanner attached to it

DSC06411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom