GOT the Complete Series

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it also. Just hope we get some new or return big name signers.

Agree on getting more S8 too, but it seems to be drying up a bit...

Looks like this one is going to be very popular...presales are already selling out...Blowout don't have anything for pre-order now and D&A are out of cases, only boxes, so they must be getting tight now too. I've ordered some boxes and I'm in some breaks, so here's hoping !

@Gryfter Not sure how this release will stack up as it's a new config, but I don't think you were guaranteed a set from a box in past GoT releases, think it took 2 boxes usually..

Awesome. Thank you. May try and track down a couple of boxes. Do you know of any Australian suppliers? I've looked online and can't seem to see any stockists in oz. Shipping from the US is almost the same cost as a box atm.

Don't think you'll find any here in Oz... But you're right, shipping from the US is a killer these days and it seems to be getting worse. It's getting to the point that unless you order a bunch of boxes to spread the cost, you can't justify the shipping...but more boxes means higher shipping...it's a vicious circle! You have to find the sweetspot!

No, so many exclusions. You'd think they could at least add in a random handful selection of a few better inscriptions and duals to an archive box as there's stuff all value there...

Anyway, still looking forward to breaking my boxes when they come.

I was in a box break for S8 last night. Someone pulled a Tyrion relic card and I pulled a sig of Dan Hildebrand as Kaznys Mo Laknoz. The other sig in the box was a Burn Gorman as Karl Tanner. Looking forward to the new boxes which should be here in the next few weeks.

That wasn't bad, my boxes arrived today...seems UPS is handing off to StarTrack these days for the local delivery.

Will be opening 2 boxes after work...the other 2 will be saved for my Christmas break!

I see Steve from Rittenhouse is saying there will be another Game of Thrones set in May/June next year....no details, but apparently Gleeson and Addy have signed on to do inscriptions, so likely similar to the last few sets I guess...

Back
Top Bottom