Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Grabbed a cheap box off ebay.
Not too bad, two numbered parallels - don't know if that's something out of the ordinary.

Oberyn Martell Parallel is 19/150
Beautiful Death Parallel is 150/150 but this card has quite a bit of chipping around the edges. The only card, all others perfect. :thumbsdown:

GOT 001.jpg

Last edited:
wGood to know about the chipping as I got 2 in 2 boxes, the same BD parallel as you BD3 97/150 as in my other box BD 12 83/150 with chipping also. But got two Susan Brown autos grrrrr.

Congrats man, waiting on another to boxes coming from Germany.

wGood to know about the chipping as I got 2 in 2 boxes, the same BD parallel as you BD3 97/150 as in my other box BD 12 83/150 with chipping also. But got two Susan Brown autos grrrrr.

Congrats man, waiting on another to boxes coming from Germany.

I got this box as a one off from a US ebay seller, just as a bit of an experiment (I usually go with D&A). Cost about AU$83 to land it, which I thought was pretty decent. How does that compare to your German supplier?

Just my two cents on this convo, but D&A are just too dear on most things now. I've been using blowout for 18 months, but the 2 cases of season 4 that I brought, I got from Bushkill. $100 a case cheaper than D&A and $40 cheaper than blowout. D&A was usually a little cheaper on shipping, but they won't give you incentives, and I've just found hard to deal with these days. Plus 5 of the last 7 cases I got from D&A had case hits missing.

Just my two cents on this convo, but D&A are just too dear on most things now. I've been using blowout for 18 months, but the 2 cases of season 4 that I brought, I got from Bushkill. $100 a case cheaper than D&A and $40 cheaper than blowout. D&A was usually a little cheaper on shipping, but they won't give you incentives, and I've just found hard to deal with these days. Plus 5 of the last 7 cases I got from D&A had case hits missing.

For single boxes they are ok. but can understand the case issue.

I got a box & album from a US seller $98au landed the lot but it was a presale.

The prices have gone up a little, $184.80au landed from the German seller for two boxes and as I have got a few things off him he added the 3 eyed crow case topper card:) as he gave me the 2 promos last buy. So that's not to bad.

Back
Top Bottom