Golden Ticket Brisbane Heat 2022/23 Master Set

CVCC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
eBay User
canberravcc
Hi, just bought the redeemed Brisbane Heat Golden Ticket Master Set. It is Master Set 5/5 but I just realised that the 4 Club Heroes cards are marked MS 4/5.
I assume the person who redeemed the set received 4 of the wrong cards and the person who redeemed 4/5 has my 4 Club Heroes marked 5/5.

Wondering if another person out there has Master Set 4/5 with 4 wrong cards

P2220035.jpeg

P2220036.jpeg

P2220043.jpeg

P2220044.jpeg

P2220046.jpeg

The owners of the company keep the other 4 sets.... this is the only redeemed set

It's actually a rort if u ask me... should all be numbered 1 of 1 like the card is advertised

The owners of the company keep the other 4 sets.... this is the only redeemed set

It's actually a rort if u ask me... should all be numbered 1 of 1 like the card is advertised
I didn't know that so thanks. Have just emailed TLA to see if we can swap the 4 cards as it is not really complete with 4 different numbered cards.

I didn't know that so thanks. Have just emailed TLA to see if we can swap the 4 cards as it is not really complete with 4 different numbered cards.
If they ask you to post them in, DO NOT send them in using your own money. Make them pay for postage cause it’s bs that they cannot get things right.

I had cards come damaged and they told me to send them in for replacement even though I bought the cards directly through them damaged.

I know post is only a couple of dollars, but even still it’s a load of crap!

Back
Top Bottom