Go The Broncos!

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well talk about a comeback, trailing 20-6 at half time the broncs staged one of the best finals victories in NRL history beating the Bulldogs 37-20 in Sydney. Not a huge NRL follower but id love to see the broncos win their 6 title. A nice stat, the Broncos have played in 5 Grand finals and havent lost one :)
GO THE BRONCOS!

I lost a bet with my father-in-law over this game. I've now got to put a sign up out the front of my house proclaiming my love for the Broncos#-o Is big Petro gonna be right for the GF?

I think it was Parker, bloody stuffed up my pick the score with the TAB I had 33 to 20 then they scored with 1 minute to go#-o . Still pissed off 37 to 20 paid just on $15,000:shock: . So I think my score might have paid around $5,000. I am going out to the Airport to get a couple of Jersey's signed. Might tell parker that I am glad they came back but he could have knocked on for me.:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope they go all the way now.

AJ

die hard Broncos fan here, so i'm still felling a little seedy this morning!!

awesome game!! :D and i knew at half time that if we could get our fair share of ball we were still in it!!

Lockyer is a god, and Hodges isnt far behind him!!

and i think you'll find big Civo will be fine. it didn't look that bad to me, and i'm pretty sure with an early guilty plea (if it's charged) he'll still be able to play next week, as long as it's only a grade 1 or grade 2. i honestly cant see it being a grade 3!!!

Broncos v Dragons in the GF is my prediction and the Broncos to bring it home!!

Great game,Loved every bit of it(second half anyway).
ONE to go.........GO BRONCO'S

Back
Top Bottom