Go On Do a good deed. #2

Well firstly nomination and huge thanks to Rhys who included a jersey numbered Pietrus GU in with our trade as a freebie! Very nice card :)

Secondly a package that has me slightly confused... From Shammgod in Victoria... lol Thanks to the responsible parties.

Well firstly nomination and huge thanks to Rhys who included a jersey numbered Pietrus GU in with our trade as a freebie! Very nice card :)

Secondly a package that has me slightly confused... From Shammgod in Victoria... lol Thanks to the responsible parties.

He might have moved! ;)

The post by Whitey should clear up the confusion haha. A very nice guy who I bought cards off helped me to send them out, and he threw in some freebies too :)

I too got one from this Shammgod imposter from VIC!!!! Thanks to Shammgod and Curry King (assuming off whitey's post)!!!. Also like to thank Karlsta for throwing in a whooole bunch of PC i needed with out latest deal!!!!

Okay busy day in my mailbox this morning, lots of nominations.

Firstly thanks to whitey for some sweet extras in our deal.

Thanks to Heafy for a nice kg destiny chrome he sent me for freeee after I enquired about it.

Thanks to Chef for some nice goodies that arrived today :)

And thanks to pennysdaman for some more wolves for the PC :)

Nomination for Mico for sending me a bunch of assorted base and inserts, which included warriors and wolves I needed amongst others! Cheers mate :)

Please add wolvesjr34 (AJ) again for sending me 2 extra MJ cards in a trade for my PC.Thanx heaps mate :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom