tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Looking for a NZ test team fan either in OZ or NZ. I have a Simon Mannering Jersey Signature from the ESP release that I will give away. Respond to this thread if you are a Kiwi fan and on Friday, the 5th of Oct I will put all the names in a hat and draw the winner.

That winner will receive the Simon Mannering Jersey Sig.

Dave

just a bump, so far only 4 members entering the comp who want a mannering jersey signature. Anyone who needs it for their PC is welcome to enter.

I would like to enter please as I would like to collect all the Jersey sigs and this will make my 1st should I win :)

Good luck to all who enter :)

Good Karma to Tak for doing this :D

Only one day to go for this......will draw Friday afternoon. To draw I will take a leaf out of Graham's book, the usernames of those entered will be entered into my digital hat (a list randomiser) which will produce a random list of those names. The #1 name on the list will get the card...........:)

I've never even seen a league card other than the early 90s ones... I'd just like to say good on you for doing this. I'd enter, but I wouldn't really deserve it.

OK so not many entries, the comp is closed. I will do a list of entrants in a list for randomiser.org and will post the results shortly..............good luck everyone.

Scottm87...............congrats, PM me your address and I will post the Simon Mannering Jersey Signature out to you in the morning.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom