Gippsland Antiques and collectables fair 2022 TRARALGON 26th/27th NOVEMBER

CRUISER77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
LEIGH
Gippsland Antiques and Collectables Fair 2022https://www.onlymelbourne.com.au › gippsland-antiqu...

Going to be big.

I will be selling/ trading/possibly buying...

Guys this is a national so people will come from interstate and its going to be packed.
Let me know you are from this forum and I will do a % bulk discount for all orders that go over $50..

Just drop the keyword "CRUISER" and if you have found my store you have activated the discount deal !!!

The hint is: I have 3 tables and mostly AFL

Will have plenty of old and new from the last 50 years of the hobby.
-Old Scanlens 1975-1989
-Select inserts most years
-Teamcoach inserts
-Paralells to finish your year sets
-Rare wrappers
-Coins
- Albums
-Badges

And much more from the Antiques Collectables and Sporting memorabilia world with a great mix of premium and rare items
and some priced to clear.. Things you don't see every day !!

Feel free to make requests to have certain things kept aside and I will have them on the day for you.
Should you not find my AFL card/coin stall on the weekend I will hear from you after the weekend on this site to make other arrangements.

See you all there !!

Last edited:
1 more sleep before setup day. If you love the part of collecting like the trading buying and selling and the conversations with people who love what you do come along and have a great time. I am taking cards to the general public that have not been seen for over 3 years and I have decided to price them and let them go !!

HUGE !!

Shout out to my regulars who stood up to be counted again.
Big props Special shout out to DylanO who hunted us down and unlocked the best discount and very rare items on the day .. A worthy winner indeed..
We were glad to acknowledge the distance you travelled to support us . Well Done.
Thanks to all those who remembered to come and have a browse and left with some awesome stuff..
In a world where many are obsessed with $$ the game made things fun for all concerned and reminded us of where we all began.
See you guys in 2023 !!

Back
Top Bottom