Getting extra cards in an order you didnt purchase.

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
So i've just logged into SMC and my account balance is in the red...nothing new for me but i'm down a lot. I checked and found this bullsh~t.

BS1.jpg

BS2.jpg

I'm getting 5 dollar fees on both of these because they're classed as a lot. i didnt order any of that rubbish and now i gotta stump up the fee. Different seller but something is telling me this is on purpose because they know these cards are going to SMC.

has this happened to anyone else?? i've contacted both sellers now to see why they sent it. their answer will likely dictate what i do next.

This happens all the time. Like has already been said, just select "Remove Commons & Reduce Fee" in the menu, and you'll get the extra fee refunded. Usually takes less than a day.

Thanks for posting about this, I didn't know about it either .... seems I didn't need to start an unwanted Aaron Wiggins PC after all.

This happens all the time. Like has already been said, just select "Remove Commons & Reduce Fee" in the menu, and you'll get the extra fee refunded. Usually takes less than a day.

I fear this probably wouldn't work for me... they'd probably remove the wrong card!

Back
Top Bottom