get on it!!....see you on the boards next year!!!

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
To all the people ive met and are yet to meet on the boards i wish you all a happy new year and hope you have a good,safe night...have a cc for me!!! :drinkers: ......for all of you guys that have been scratching your head about my user name...forcefedcc is forcefed CANADIAN CLUB!!...i got two bottles fully loaded and ready to ged it ooonnnnn!!! :partyman: :smt080

Allstar cards inc said:
I always thought it was CC for Corn Chips!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great one...keep it safe though...we want all our members back for 2006!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

lol :smt043 :smt042 corn chips thats classic.cheers mate have a good one.

yep happy news years to yall, hope you have a great night, and see everyone is 2006 :D

Happy New Year to everyone here! :partyman:

I hope everyone has a great night and not too much of a hangover tomorrow morning! :vom:

May 2006 be the year of the Ozcard Mojo and most importantly Battier free!!!

Cheers
Matt

Happy new year everyone! Stay safe out on the roads, and ill see you in the new year (if i dont die from alcohol poisoning tonight! :D )

Im with you Corn chips, ive got 2 cartons of coronas and a bottle of Hennesy, ready to ROCK!!! :supz:

Ok...well ive made it through the night ..its 2:30 in the afternoon and still havent slept :smt119 ...man im hammered!!
my house has got pissed bodies lying everywhere..hahaha funny shit!
let me know how youve pulled up and how ya night was.cheers evryone!! :drinkers: :smt023

Back
Top Bottom