Geelong Cats PC!

You gonna pick up the Ablatizer tommorow mate? that would be a nice addition to the PC considering he's going to GC next year.

You gonna pick up the Ablatizer tommorow mate? that would be a nice addition to the PC considering he's going to GC next year.

:rolleyes:

Yes I'll be getting it. You realize there's things in his favour of staying with GFC; he's back together with Lauren Phillips who doesn't/isn't gonna leave Melbourne and he was looking for houses in Port Melboune.

:rolleyes:

Yes I'll be getting it. You realize there's things in his favour of staying with GFC; he's back together with Lauren Phillips who doesn't/isn't gonna leave Melbourne and he was looking for houses in Port Melboune.

He could by a beachside house in the GC with the money he'll get! Anyways nice PC and keep It going!

Excellent progress

The Goggin / Closter cards by cartoonist John Rogers are awesome

Lots of good Cats in the Atlantic 1958 series and one of the most historic cards in the world is the famous Goggin Twins card of the 1963 Scanlens Series

You of all people need to collect this one

keep up the good work

tcscn001-015_goggin.jpg

Excellent progress

The Goggin / Closter cards by cartoonist John Rogers are awesome

Lots of good Cats in the Atlantic 1958 series and one of the most historic cards in the world is the famous Goggin Twins card of the 1963 Scanlens Series

You of all people need to collect this one

keep up the good work

Hey, I actually collect Bill Goggin! :D

http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/thecatattack1/PC/Bill Goggin/

I've seen this card pop up a few times and they've all gone for $400+. :( I might ask Bill if he has any of his cards and if he'd be willing to give them to me. :)

Back
Top Bottom