Gday from Adelaide!

malice262010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Hey all,

My name is Dave and I reside in Adelaide, SA. I'm an avid basketball card collector and have been collecting for many years since I was 15 years old. I'm now 29 and married :).

Anyways, I'm always interested in buying boxes of cards from the early 90's thru to current. Regrettably, no budget for exquisite etc :(.

Anyways, Feel free to send me PM's if you require anything or have any needs for cards to complete sets as chances are I may have them in doubles. All my cards are well looked after and sleeved :).

Look forward to speaking with you all / interacting. Kind regards,

Dave.
([email protected])

Welcome Dave - there's a fair few guys on here from Adelaide.

Which sets or players do you collect mate?

Welcome to the site Dave. I'm sure you will find some nice additions for your collection!!

Skip: "Which sets or players do you collect mate?".

I'm an avid collector of sets. Base + inserts for the entire series or release. I generally don't collect individual players or teams however it's great to get those Jordan or elusive rookie cards. I am however more drawn to earlier sets of cards - early to mid 90's cards.

I tend to buy boxes and enjoy the box breaks :)

Hi mate and welcome to the site, highly recommended and very frendly. If you need anything to help with your 90's collections shoot me a line im selling out to refine my collection to just a few players. Heres a few pics to explain why
wholecollection2.jpg

got three this size full this is just one

Welcome buddy, hope you find some cool stuff on here. Let me know if you have any lebron autos or gu for trade or sale

Back
Top Bottom