Gday all

DAMN IT...Dead keen for a box today..cant be bothered gettin of the pc and driving into town tho.....OLD AND LAZY !!!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I suggest you collect one of these players:

Pau Gasol
Rip Hamilton
Chauncey Billups
Gilbert Arenas
Michael Redd
and..

SHAQ!! No one collects Shaq in the forums! That's a whoa.

:)

Managed to pull a shaq jersey today so its official..
IM NOW A SHAQUILLE 0NEIL COLLECTOR..
God give me the ability to pull great cards without purchasing huge quantities of boxes ...For without this ability i will suffer the allmighty wraith that is
.................................MY WIFE......[-X :smt074

hey matey,i know what ya mean.Ray allen is a another player worth collecting,I do not think anybody collects him here.I think i am still the oldest on this forum LOL.GM fan i see,good stuff.my youngest just bought his first ride(99 VT olyimpic version),now come the mod's LOL(more $$$).have fun mate.What does your wife think of collecting?My wife tracy stayed up late searching for E-xl's for me.(how's that) ,has not alway's been like that LOL.

MM..Shes not really a collector,did try once but all she wants to do is bust packs (and not to gently either !!!).
At 43 im no spring chicken myself so i guess ide be right up there in the age stakes:D .
Been thinking about who to collect and decided the first jersey i get then thats the 1..was wrapped to pull the shaq,i enjoy busting packs/boxes and the whole collecting selling and trading side of it.. so trying to get all his cards at this stage of shaqs career is bloody impossible..
Ill try and go with higher end stuff,rookie,autos,jerseys etc.
But will happily trade my base cards for other peoples if thats what there offering

hehehe..I was informed by 1 of our members that no1 here collected shaq..
Damn..ive since found another 3 !!..
YEEHAA...NOW collecting corey maggette and darius miles..

justdabestcards said:
LOL ... that's Jerry! Haven't seen hime for ages, hope he is ok though.

you work in Wangara! It's a small world innit!? For east siders, the Wanneroo markets is in Wangara.

Thats right, Perth is only a couple of suberbs big :^o

Look forward to seeing you at the markets Steve! :D

Justin

Old Jerry - I remember him, Steve & I used to nag him for cheap packs all the time (Back when I lived in Perth). In the end we found it cheaper to buy our boxes direct from the USA but old Steve (HSV006) was too impatient to wait for them to come so he always ended up buying of Jerry (lol) #-o

lolol..YE THEY WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS..
Like when that card shop in town shut down and we camped on there front door and walked out with...what was it ,about a dozen boxes..
ye haaa

Ohh I remember that......$5.00 boxes and more WOW - Great memories of box busting then !!! So many card shops closed down in Perth.......amazing how short they were open !!!

Back
Top Bottom