Garnett exquisite patch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

suihon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
hi guys, it's been ages since I last logged in here. Glad to see the community has grown..

I've got a bunch of cards that I'm selling on eBay.. can someone tell me why the below Kevin Garnett card has a silver patch? Any ideas how much this is worth?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/162574685990

Thanks! Have you seen anything similar sold online? Seems to be a lot of interest in the thing.

Hey mate

Melo + Carter /15 - sold for $320 usd
Dwight + Lamarcus /12 - sold for $123 usd
Durant + Hill /35 - sold for $476 and $1002 usd (KD rookie year)

Guess would be about $500+ for Garnett and Davis /5

If your chasing some Garnett Exquisite patch autos let me know, have a couple available at the moment around $250-$300 aud

If this has a Timberwolves patch on a celtics card, doesn't that make it much much more valuable?

Always tough to put a price on a card /5.
You're doing the right thing by seeing what offers are out there.
Could strike it rich with a set collector or big KG fan

Been offered nearly 1k for it. What are your thoughts to put it up for auction and let the market decide vs hold out a bit longer?

1000usd? Decent in my mind. If your in no rush hold out a bit longer, not like the guy will find another in that time.

If this has a Timberwolves patch on a celtics card, doesn't that make it much much more valuable?

Each to their own, could depend if they are a set or player collector and it varies, personally I didn't like the Celtics cards with Wolves material in there, didn't like his Brooklyn Nets stuff so I didn't go for them.

If it was a buyer on here I'd prob take the 1000 rather than worry about eBay fees and having the risk of sending overseas but if you do that just do the bet you can be covered by sending registered/signature etc

I agree with Matt mate take the $1000k and make sure you get it tracked and signed for to cover your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom