Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parkes

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
pawnstarno17
I Have a whole lot of Brand new Galactic stars 3D Album Inserts Available for sale or trade..
These are rare and a hard to collect , not available in Packets, Boxes or Cases , these Album cards you get one per album cover. Im Looking for offers and trades..

IM LOOKING FOR BEN CREAGH FROM THE SAME SERIES, DO YOU HAVE HIM??
Also will consider trading for 2015/16 Or 2017 Parallels and Parallel spacial sets...

To Compare Prices please look at Ebay Au , that will give you a rough idea... DSCF0978.JPG
DSCF0978.JPG
DSCF0981.JPG
DSCF0986.JPG DSCF0986.JPG DSCF0983.JPG DSCF0981.JPG DSCF0978.JPG
DSCF0978.JPG

Damn , I recently sold my doubles of Inglis and Mullen.. I Can Trade 3 of your choice for one Ben Creagh 3D if your interested? or i have some black Parallels 2014..

Dam , ive recently sold both of those.. would you take 3 for 1? Or i have a Burgess Brothers B1 Insert from the 2014 collection if we can figure something out with that one

You are welcome to choose 3 from the Pictures in this Thread , Or if you want this Burgess (B1) perhaps you have something else to square up the trade? You wouldn't have any 3D album Cards from 2015/2016 maybe you can give me Creagh (2014) and 2 Others for the Burgess Card? Thats means youd be getting the Burgess card for like $35 trade value? Any thoughts?

You are welcome to choose 3 from the Pictures in this Thread , Or if you want this Burgess (B1) perhaps you have something else to square up the trade? You wouldn't have any 3D album Cards from 2015/2016 maybe you can give me Creagh (2014) and 2 Others for the Burgess Card? Thats means youd be getting the Burgess card for like $35 trade value? Any thoughts?
I don't have any spare 3Ds from other years but I do have some indigenous/retirements/in-set galactics from 2014 as well as retirements and other hits from later years too.

if not might take Farah, Grant and Johnson if you're swapping 3

Sweet As ... I Will Give You Grant , Farah and Johnson 3D Galactic Stars and a Brothers in Arms (B1) Burgess Brothers Insert as trade For Your Ben Creagh 3D Galactic Insert and your 2 x Indiginous inserts Chambers and Gagai .... ... Im Keen as.. and happy to Trade.. We pay our own postage.. Allgood??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom