Future of the bulls...

Craig I'll teach you how to spell a word

B......U......S......T

That is your Boy Noah mate

Mate in 2yrs you'll say....damn we could of had Al Thornton

Plus with Tryus' domination about to commene this crab won't even get any minutes

I don't know how he can be a bust if he was basically given to us by the knicks.. we've made our future last year with TT, and noah is a bonus and will gaurensheed he'll be solid.. whatever noah gives us is a cheap bonus!!!

Im not saying he will be a bust, but if guys like Thorton, Hawes etc turn out to be better and Noah does nothing, thats a bust....

so if noah averages 1 point/1rebound/1 block lower than those guys he'll be a bust?? as long as he's a presence in the middle both ends im happy

The Bulls need a player can operate on the blocks, not a presence in the middle... you already have Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas who are athletic shot blockers and Noah is never going to more than a jump shooter and 2nd chance scorer on the boards on offense, so if Thornton and Hawes develop into players who can score consistently on the block, you guys may regret not taking them.

hahaha its ok mattyj i was pointing things at you.. relax..

noah.jpg

LOL @ Dirty Dancing...

and i agree with Richo (i know shock horror) but Chicago is better than Miami - Healthy Miami still has dinosaurs, Shaq, Zo, Payton, the Chucker Walker and so on...i wouldnt be surprised to see Miami miss the playoffs

LOL @ Dirty Dancing...

and i agree with Richo (i know shock horror) but Chicago is better than Miami - Healthy Miami still has dinosaurs, Shaq, Zo, Payton, the Chucker Walker and so on...i wouldnt be surprised to see Miami miss the playoffs

Whoo Hoo :)
(someone finally agrees with me :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom