kero

OzCardTrader
Real Name
kero
Hits only

Parallel card #1/55

Then and now #13/27

image.jpg

Yes, 1 display box through FCF offer. Favourite cards were the base and jersey cards, nicest hit was The Team Mates. I have bought quite a few cards on Ebay and will probably get another display box if the FCF offer repeats. It's fantastic the quality increase in Football cards we have had over the last 9 months, not just with Futera but also with Panini and Topps.

Yes, 1 display box through FCF offer. Favourite cards were the base and jersey cards, nicest hit was The Team Mates. I have bought quite a few cards on Ebay and will probably get another display box if the FCF offer repeats. It's fantastic the quality increase in Football cards we have had over the last 9 months, not just with Futera but also with Panini and Topps.
I like the world cup prizm due to the basic reflective cover of the cards. Many inserts but autos are difficult to hit.

Opened a few packs of topps gold. Pulled a 1 of 1 printing plate but basic card design just average. I hope the ones coming out in Dec has a better design and more high profile players' auto.

Back
Top Bottom