Futera Unique 2012

Damn, only /10 of each of the Mythicals. Would of been nice to see a more common non-diamond version

---------- Post added 28-12-2011 at 03:57 PM ----------

And from a Gooner point of view, not overly impressed with the checklist to be honest. No Arsenal jersey cards again, and the only autos are 1/1's. Very disappointed.

got my neymar , now for an ibrahimovic and possibly cavanni and that will most certainly do me.

Some of them sure are nice looking cards. I've picked up a couple of Henry Legends, and will prob get a Wenger, but not much else. If there'd been a Fabregas stand alone jersey card maybe, but not keen on one with Villa on the card

hey

how are these cards selling are the good cards going for real cheap or are they selling for good price

also people who have done a box breaks of the cards are they good quality

Nothings changed, they did some shifty sh*t while they operated here in Aus. Wonder why they would want to forge his auto?

I still haven't been sold over this 2012 Unique, 2008 was a much better release.

what do you guys reckon

i know that the boxes about half the price they used to cost

but i think a lot of cards even the top player going for way under 200 Aussie

im tempted to buy a box but then whats the point if someone going to offer you like 15 dollars for patch card with a good player

what do you guys reckon

i know that the boxes about half the price they used to cost

but i think a lot of cards even the top player going for way under 200 Aussie

im tempted to buy a box but then whats the point if someone going to offer you like 15 dollars for patch card with a good player

Always a long shot getting what you're after just buying packs/boxes. If you can afford to, go for it. Otherwise go for a single of a top player that you're interested in

hey

yer but im more old school the fun for me is to box break stuff then find good cards that way

never have bought individuals cards before

so i suppose has stopped me buying a lot of different boxes of cards cause there asking a lot of money for them and the cards selling for 1/10 of that price

Back
Top Bottom