Futera mailday

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Here is my latest Futera mailday thanks to jords10.
Blue cash card 781/1000 (now the find a red cash card)
Ricky Ponting player edition gold stamp
Waqar Younis FDI frontliner 778/5000 (completes my set of FDI frontliners)
Steve Waugh SW2 platinum player (which completes my set of platinums :kick:)

and scored a bonus
XL6 Paul Reiffel jumbo card

Sorry about the picture quality, i'll get a scanner one day lol.

newfutera004.jpg

If anyone can help with a Red Cash card please let me know.
Thanks for looking.
Daz

Great work Daz! I picked up a Mark Waugh non-FDI from Shannon, he is a very good guy to deal with. I told him to contact you re the blue cash card but said you had already done the deal for it!

Good luck with the red, I will keep my eyes peeled...

Have you seen many red cash cards Shannon during your time in collecting?

And does anyone know if Futera returned the two cash cards once the $500 cheque was sent out for completing the cash card puzzle?

Yeah I ended up picking up 3 of that ponting card and 2 of that boonie. Prob thought at the time "not him again, couldn't I pick a better player" and looking back I picked 5 of these limited to 150 but didn't get a single red cash card. Doh. That's the luck of the draw.

So you pulled the gold stamped cards direct from packs Shannon?

Do you remember if they were from FDI or regular packs?

thanks for the comments guys, im pretty happy with this mailday. and yeah, keep an eye out for a red cash card for me lol. ive been slowly going through my old Futera common cards from when i was a kid, as i dont think i would have spotted that gold stamp at that age, and even if i did im not too use i would have realised how rare they actually are. i love the rare Futera stuff, its a simple as gold stamping a common card. gee Futera got it right in the 90's, real shame they went under. lets hope Futera do this International Cricket release sometime in the near future.

Hey Daz,

Do you know what would of happened to any of the redemption/sign cards when Futera went bust?
Did they get sold off?
Shannon

not too sure. maybe went in the bin :(
real shame but atleast you dont see the market flooded with Futera signatures cards with no matching redemption cards, that would be a bigger shame i think.

You had to a certain date after Futera pulled out of Australia to claim them. Im of the understanding that anything left over was destroyed (cant confirm that though.)

Back
Top Bottom