tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
This binder arrived today............very nice indeed, I had bought the base set from a seller here in AU but it arrived damaged so am still on the hunt for this one.

IMG_1354.JPG

very nice i need to start buying the proper binders. i did see your post about the damaged cards nothing worse especially when the set isnt that old. i recently bought the base set for 1995 fleer ultra x-men set had some minor edge damage but not bad for a 19 year old set :p

very nice i need to start buying the proper binders. i did see your post about the damaged cards nothing worse especially when the set isnt that old. i recently bought the base set for 1995 fleer ultra x-men set had some minor edge damage but not bad for a 19 year old set :p

Nice, I have a 1996 fleer ultra x-men (Walmart) set on a mates website. The good news with Chronicles of Riddick is I just picked up a factory sealed box from the USA. Will be looking forward to cracking that when it arrives.

This binder arrived today............very nice indeed, I had bought the base set from a seller here in AU but it arrived damaged so am still on the hunt for this one.

IMG_1354.JPG
Where did you score that from?

Back
Top Bottom