Freo Top 4?

reign40 said:
dockers'll be 6-1 after they bump the eagles

Being an Eagles supporter I find it hard to say this but I think your right.......they are playing VERY good footy and will roll the WCE (IMHO).

If that Hapens it will be 2nd (WCE) v 3rd (Freo) for the Semi final at Subiaco !

I think the Derby will be a good one and will be close enough to go either way. Don't expect the Eagles to lay down! Freo win, it looks certain for a WA final in the first round. Eagles win, well it's still possible but less likely.

Here are my possible worries about this game:
1. Both teams will destroy each other putting a severe dampening on their respective finals campaigns.
2. It would be in both teams best interest for the Eagles to win as long as the rest of the games pan out as expected because;
a) I really don't think the Dockers want to see the Eagles in a preliminary final, because the Dockers won't come close to the Eagles in a large scale pressure game, although the double chance will definately help.
b) It would be a shame to see cross town rivals to rub each other out, it would be much more fun in the Grand final! :)
c) There is still the business of wiping out those other Vic teams! :p (just making sure my comments are being read)

All in all it should be a great game! I'll be at the game flying the West Coast flag and cheering my guts out!

To all my firneds who support the Dockers, have fun watching your boys lose on the little screen! :D

Good points dude !

If WCE defeat Freo then there is no chance of a WCE v Freo Final in the first round though !

well if i was a fan of Perth teams would that be a bad thing. You get a blockbuster game 1st and whoever wins goes to the final 4 and the loser gets home advantage next game, win win situation.

well if i was a fan of Perth teams would that be a bad thing. You get a blockbuster game 1st and whoever wins goes to the final 4 and the loser gets home advantage next game, win win situation

Wouldn't the Dockers only get home advantage in the second round? If WC lose they would lose their home ground ad wouldn't they?

The dockers gotta win for any chance of advancing in september, if they win this week then there is no reason why they can't be in the preliminary finals this year!

Back
Top Bottom