Fremantle Fans

cmon metallica.. bucks is clearly better than judd, and didak is a god.. and tarrant.. he's got sooooo much potential.. he might show it when he's 34 but it's still there.. and its coming.. can you hear it??? so what if he only marks mid field, and does nothing forward than that.. :p its not a total wasted possession, stats count

Dids is clearly a far more supreme player than Judd :lol: Stupid donkers, can't stand the coach and most of the players. Gotta love it when teams/supporters go overboard about one win, that at the end of the year will be insignificant to a teams finals campaign. Oh well who am I to talk my team got a belting, and have the wrong mixture of players to make finals footy.

MetallicA' said:
90% of pie fans their is just no point in getting in a footy debate with. They would rate a player like didak better than judd and would say bucks is the best to player ever to play in the AFL. NO IDEA. not you kyle you have a footy brain :) you are in the 10% :D

To much crap rock music for u sunshine. get a haircut and get a real job :) and shihad "are they even still a band" can join you.

MetallicA' said:
90% of pie fans their is just no point in getting in a footy debate with. They would rate a player like didak better than judd and would say bucks is the best to player ever to play in the AFL. NO IDEA. not you kyle you have a footy brain :) you are in the 10% :D

)

Cheers :)

I would rate Chris Judd as the best player so far this decade, by a fair way. Hes a star, nothing better then watchin him in full flight. But hey dont knock didsa hes my fav player :) .

Shoes said:
To much crap rock music for u sunshine. get a haircut and get a real job :) and shihad "are they even still a band" can join you.

hahahaha! "yes they are still a band and have been for 10+ years". Oh and how much shorter would you like my hair Shoes? It's already a number 4 all over :rolleyes:

gone so far off topic but oh well [-X

Magicman said:
Cheers :)

I would rate Chris Judd as the best player so far this decade, by a fair way. Hes a star, nothing better then watchin him in full flight. But hey dont knock didsa hes my fav player :) .

atm, i rate judd as the best in the comp. akermanis at his best a few years ago was bloody amazing to watch, and mcleod at his peak was probably the best player ive ever seen, for overall consistency though, King Carey was the best player of the 90's.

Doing the [-X in a reply means very little as everyone here is entitled to there opinion...
Try not to read to much between the lines... its only a game means just that.!!:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom