Francis in a handful of trade possibilities

i would ideally like to see him in the knicks, because a marbury/francis backcourt would be just plain freaky.. but im not sure the knicks suit him right now or he suits them..

Hmmm Francis was linked with Wolves... but we already have a glut of backcourt players.... but then he would be an improvement on Jaric... who we are looking to ship out....

jimboiitmac said:
i like jaric, i think he's done a good job.. francis and KG?? hmmmm...

But he wasn't worth trading Cassell for... dang I am hating that trade so much... even tho Cassell was having issues I would have rather see them work those out....

alas that is history... I know Wolves will pull a last minute trade will be interested to see who they let go though....

wolvesjr34 said:
But he wasn't worth trading Cassell for... dang I am hating that trade so much... even tho Cassell was having issues I would have rather see them work those out....

alas that is history... I know Wolves will pull a last minute trade will be interested to see who they let go though....

but cassell was playing rubbish.. he's only good when he's motivatd, he was old and on a crap ass contrac too, jaric looked to have a bright future..

jimboiitmac said:
but cassell was playing rubbish.. he's only good when he's motivatd, he was old and on a crap ass contrac too, jaric looked to have a bright future..

Yup and $38m for a dude with tendonitis was a smart fiscal move too LOL

The Wolves have a habit of signing players that seem a good fit, that seem could blossom... and then they are just big failures or get injured right when they are needed... ie Joe Smith ie Terrell brandon ie Sam Cassell (injured during the finals was a big blow for us) ie Troy Hudson (one good season does not a career make).

All I can say with the Francis rumours, is none of them fit the Magic. They may be tantalising prospects for Francis & (insert teammate here), but the Knicks & Wolves deals suck bigtime for Magic. The Lakers deal is sorta OK, but I'm still not keen on it. We don't need Odom with the squad we already have, but given the Franchise's history, they'll probably do it (like signing Juwan Howard after saying that Drew Gooden was our future.....)

Back
Top Bottom