For Sale Framed sig cards, Newcastle Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeraK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
I have a frame with 10 sig cards of newcastle knights, players are adam muer, danny buderus, andrew johns, timana tahu, adam mcdougall, matthew johns, steve simpson, josh perry, robbie o'davis and paul harragon.

told they sell for $250 in Brissy
asking for $100- plus postage, message me if interested

i'm a newb to this site but i have 300+ feedback on e-bay

cheers ZeeraK

SDC11387.jpg

I don't know much about this frame, except it's professionally done, the cards are not rush signed, they were supposed to be signed in front of some official.

Any info would be appreciated,

willing to trade if the right offer came along, I'm an nba card collector, big Shaq fan

Mate, i take it NBA is basketball. I have about 110 skybox 1995 international NBA cards and 17 futera / coca cola
1995 NBL basketball cards.

Thats all I have to trade. I'm not a newcastle knights fan so wouldn't be interested in paying or trading overs for the thing. There is a shaquile o'neil card in amongst them.
Let me know
cheers
E.W

yeh, NBA's US basketball - I'll have to turn down ya trade offer, thanks though. I would purchase them off you if they're cheap enough, any inserts with 'em?, cheers Ryan

found some NRL base cards most are 2006, there's a couple of footy faces parallel cards, condition is good on most some have a little corner damage. Give us ya e-mail if you'd like some photos. How's the condition of the NBA, if you can send us some photos me e-mail is; [email protected]

Hi mate.

The condition of all the cards is pretty good. No creases that i can see.

I've taken a few pictures , sorry about the quality (see email ) I've taken a single pic
of a shaquele o'neal card i found in the lot. Also, I found 3 cards which may be inserts??

112 cards all up. I just found 1 x card with a crease.

Let me know what you think mate. How many cards in your lot mate???
cheers
david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom