FRaffle - Win a James Harden Rookie Auto!!!!

At that price I'll take all the tickets that are left. Would you like payment through paypal?
Thanks for another comp, your a legend.

Actually put me down for -1 ticket.
Or you can pay me to take one?
At that price I'll take all the tickets that are left. Would you like payment through paypal?
Thanks for another comp, your a legend.
heh heh heh.... I can kill 2 birds with one stone here!

Stern Blend, can you pay Matt? Then you can both have one! ;)

JK - You're both in!

if there is a golden ticket to the chocolate factory left, i will take one.

Gonna let this fly another few days, just to allow any stragglers to get in as well as leave all focus on the Threads draw tonight ;)

Will post the winner by Wednesday I think!

Alright! Gonna draw this baby a little different to a typical Fraffle! (Sorry Shaun, no sacks :()

We have 43 people in the draw so far. What I am going to do is cull the list gradually.... to build the suspense a little! haha

I will do a random draw tonight and list the top 20 names to stay in the draw, then tomorrow I will cut some more etc etc.

Good luck!

Alright! Gonna draw this baby a little different to a typical Fraffle! (Sorry Shaun, no sacks :()

We have 43 people in the draw so far. What I am going to do is cull the list gradually.... to build the suspense a little! haha

I will do a random draw tonight and list the top 20 names to stay in the draw, then tomorrow I will cut some more etc etc.

Good luck!

Oh you think you're so cool.

Back
Top Bottom