Four 1/1s to start 2017 + a super kind gesture from a great member!

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
First mail day of 2017! Thanks for looking!

Some random pick ups! Some PC / some FS.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Additions to the Kidd PC

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

17.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

18.JPG

Updated family photo

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

My favorite part of this mail day was super kind gesture from @boosta . When the deal fell through between me and the original owner of these cards the last thing I expected was to receive them in the mail. Definitely greatly appreciated, thanks again @boosta !

24.JPG

25.JPG

So how many kidds in your family? heh heh Nice work from @boosta! And I love the Mutombo Signature move card - when saw that card I just envision the finger wag and the cookie monster voice saying "No! No! No!"....

Damn! Love those flawless rainbows.....

Thanks man. Wish I had more lol.

Outstanding as always Michael, awesome to here feel good stories as well so shout out to @boosta champion

Definitely mate. This hobby can be very frustrating at times, it's good to know there are still great collectors out there.

Great cards, love the Lillard!

Thanks man!
Amazing mailday :hearts:

Thank you :)

Man that's some nice stuff right there.

I never rated Panini Sigs but that 1 of 1 is a beauty.

Thanks man !

As always you bring the heat with those Kidd additions. Tonnes of solid HOF autos and some nice rooks as well.

Thanks bud!

So how many kidds in your family? heh heh Nice work from @boosta! And I love the Mutombo Signature move card - when saw that card I just envision the finger wag and the cookie monster voice saying "No! No! No!"....

I don't even collect Mutombo but I really think his auto is one of the best going around at the moment.

Another amazing haul and way to go @boosta

That flawless family is dare I say flawless

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words!

Very nice!

Thank you!

Love your work as always! And cant help but notice the occasional Penny sneakin in there... I like it!

I realised I don't actually own any Penny autos by himself. Had to change that :)

Stunning mailday as always mate.
boosta, awesome gesture.

Thanks mate! Appreciate it.

What a haul! I felt like we only just saw the 2016 one not long ago. No worries mate, glad it went to a super collector.

Thanks again for the cards mate :)

Daaaaaamn seriously I was already thinking what a sweet random lot but I know your maildays man, you always save all the good stuff and I mean GOOD STUFF towards the end. As expected SWEEEEEET!!

Awesome mail!!!

Thanks man :)
Daaaaaamn seriously I was already thinking what a sweet random lot but I know your maildays man, you always save all the good stuff and I mean GOOD STUFF towards the end. As expected SWEEEEEET!!

It is getting harder to land nice cards of his though :(

But this is nothing compared to your epic mail days!

Great quality Kidd mailday, the scroll make my finger hurt. :yellow:

Thanks my friend. I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards :)

Geez that's a bit of cardboard isn't it? Haha nice work mate, great assortment.

Thanks bro. It definitely keeps things interesting! I probably have enjoyed picking up random stuff more than PC cards lately.

That flawless green is epic!

Thanks man. Agreed :D

Back
Top Bottom