Found

Mets, you have found a lot of very common cards.
The majority of them would be around the 1.50 -2 mark, you have a couple that are around the 3 mark.
Condition is everything when it comes to cards, the majority of your cards have corner damage from what I can see, you also have some with damage on the sides.
If you were looking to sell them all as 1 lot, do not expect to get much more than about $20.00.
I hope this helps you.
Dave.

The red (86/87?) steve mortimer was pretty hard to find when i was finishing my sets. Not many of those about

Thanks for the replies guys. Remember getting them from a garage sale a long time ago for like $5 for the lot and completely forgot about them, just wanted to see if i was sitting on anything special.

Thanks for the replies guys. Remember getting them from a garage sale a long time ago for like $5 for the lot and completely forgot about them, just wanted to see if i was sitting on anything special.
no gold mine for this lot mate, keep searhing.
I go to garage sales and markets nearly every week, I found an unopened box of 1964 VFL amongst other boxes about 7 years ago and sold it for 60k.

Back
Top Bottom