Footy Stars 2024

it was mentioned that the basic print run is 25% larger and then add in a 33% price increase. Those are big numbers right in the middle of a cost of living crisis, hard to see how the secondary market can hold.
It's already died in the arse.

I'll be picking up some cheapies

scanning the checklist again = really is a sea of cards
the Absolute (#70) and the Luminous super stars (#199) stick out the most
the Myriad base and sigh's also look nice ( very prizm esk)
might be interesting what the sigh prices are or settle at, being there are many repeat signers
walker/Cripps/Moore/Greene/Gawn

Has any scc member ordered their 2 Hobby boxes with their retail boxes? As it reads to me in the Hobby box section you order the retail separately. But in the retail section you can order together?

I think 8400 or something close from memory could be wrong on that though

Items of note that our people have picked up on-

Luminous Folders- not for sale.. how is this being rolled out?
Select rewards points- is this a glitch being fixed or has it been literally removed?
Case cards- No mention equals does not exist?
Kmart- Are they going to do a general statement on how collectors will have access to this or another camp out /crazy rush like 2023?

Ideas,thoughts? Things you have found out that seem off or weird?

Be interesting to see what the best instant win prize is . Was pretty loaded last yr .

Sorry guys, please forgive the noob questions but can I assume that all you folks ordering boxes are SCC members? And that I have missed out on membership for this year? I'm gathering this from this thread the the SCC membership thread

Sorry guys, please forgive the noob questions but can I assume that all you folks ordering boxes are SCC members? And that I have missed out on membership for this year? I'm gathering this from this thread the the SCC membership thread
yeah you miss your shot mate,about a month or so ago they reopened it for a brief moment.. it filled super quick.