Footy stars 2022

Didn’t watch the preview but are we thinking the Virtuoso cards will be the Showstopper/Marque of this series or is something else coming?

Seems to be the Showstopper/Marquee replacement given they are numbered to /70 like those previous case hits, although 2 per team instead of 1 this year maybe in part due to increased production of the set overall.

Didn’t watch the preview but are we thinking the Virtuoso cards will be the Showstopper/Marque of this series or is something else coming?
Virtuoso are definitely the show stoppers slash marque equivalent!
But to answer your question, there is certainly something else coming - think like golden headliners or the green rookies in supremacy

Yesterday in the preview, there was this artic blue box hit concept and am thinking they'll be a parallel concept of that one in any case not containing a virtuoso card

Select going gang busters bastards getting more of my money. This will sell fast

The Sopranos Quote GIF

To me select are just getting with the program so to speak. There is money to be made and if they make money they will produce more better products.

Another Martin signature getting to sign more now as his career is closer to the end than the start. Obviously looking for some extra pocket money before he clocks out.

Price on Martin will be in the thousands. To me he is the first player to hit investment potential with a high ceiling. Sure there are others but I can see his cards in the future being quite a money earner even after he is finished. Once grading gets a hold here who knows how far the market will go. We may even start to get overseas buyers if the prices rise significantly enough.

Price on Martin will be in the thousands. To me he is the first player to hit investment potential with a high ceiling. Sure there are others but I can see his cards in the future being quite a money earner even after he is finished. Once grading gets a hold here who knows how far the market will go. We may even start to get overseas buyers if the prices rise significantly enough.
LOL imagine Chinese money getting into AFL cards!

That would really be fun to see.

It will be interesting how the pandemic sets will affect cards from the 2000’s. We now have 3 distinct series low end , mid tier and premium which I almost class as actual memorabilia and a fourth nft’s which will appear one day. The cards are significantly different to that era especially the premium.

The Blank Slate...... I mean Blank Canvas cards gave me a chuckle...... someone should have a chat to Panini's legal team about it!

Reactions: BJD
Quite like those . Would be nice to go to have some full picture cards like Topps stadium club . I do like the Brownlow vote getters from prestige as it’s a proper photo .

Back
Top Bottom