Footy frames

I have a heap to sell if you are interested.
I have got the six that you are looking for mint and still in their packets $15 including postage for the six of them. Please let me know if interested or not as I will list else where if not wanting them.
Thanks

sinfully addictive, thats a bit over the top dont you think. you can get them on ebay for $1. with $1 postage hahaa.

i have asotasi and mason. $3 including postage in a envelope(footy frames dont need to go in a bubble wrap)

sinfully addictive, thats a bit over the top dont you think. you can get them on ebay for $1. with $1 postage hahaa.

i have asotasi and mason. $3 including postage in a envelope(footy frames dont need to go in a bubble wrap)

Yeh I have seen that, its all great if you can get them on that first bid and others are not bidding against you. Also just to let you know I do spend alot of time helping people track down cards etc to finish off their sets. Majority of people and everyone that I have helped actually appreciate that and don't mind paying a little bit more. But like they say can't please everyone.
PS: Should be careful who you judge as I at times cover alot of out of pocket expenses for people that are less fortunate in some way and are trying to collect cards.

Have a nice day and may we never cross paths again. :wave:

yeh anyways

Dpartyboy
does you sons lil friend still need a few frames, i will just send u the Asotasi, forget about money

I wont accept it ;)

send me ur addy

Back
Top Bottom