Fleer retro

well that was quick! $289 > $239 in 1 week

2012/13 Upper Deck Fleer Retro Basketball Hobby Box

2 Mini-Boxes Per Box, 10 Packs Per Mini-Box. Look for Six Autograph Cards in every box. Two Fleer EX Cards and One Lucky 13 Insert per box. NEW for 12/13: Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems. Four classic Fleer Inserts per box.

$239.95
That's what happend when the retailers don't hold stock and pretend they are 'sold out'!

well that was quick! $289 > $239 in 1 week

2012/13 Upper Deck Fleer Retro Basketball Hobby Box

2 Mini-Boxes Per Box, 10 Packs Per Mini-Box. Look for Six Autograph Cards in every box. Two Fleer EX Cards and One Lucky 13 Insert per box. NEW for 12/13: Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems. Four classic Fleer Inserts per box.
$239.95
Last year sky rocket, this year bag of bricks, what happened:confused:

Yep still a junk product. For $179 i can go on ebay and buy 10 good cards from the product as no one cares about it.

I mean i paid $35 for a Grant Hill retro auto now thats crazy

I got burnt with retro this year, prices have come down again and am so pissed...not only due to the fact that all my autos were puss, but got one pmg of hornacek in the case, one lebron insert legacy /100 which is nice and a pierce credentials /15, no mjs, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GARBAGE, plus so many packs had only 4 cards and I was missing 2 autos in the case and 2 inserts, so crap product along with poor quality control, I have complained to UD about it and they have opened a case for me, mind you I had to send over the upc and receipt, express post cost me 15 DOLLARS also, so told them that and they said they will figure it in...

I got burnt with retro this year, prices have come down again and am so pissed...not only due to the fact that all my autos were puss, but got one pmg of hornacek in the case, one lebron insert legacy /100 which is nice and a pierce credentials /15, no mjs, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GARBAGE, plus so many packs had only 4 cards and I was missing 2 autos in the case and 2 inserts, so crap product along with poor quality control, I have complained to UD about it and they have opened a case for me, mind you I had to send over the upc and receipt, express post cost me 15 DOLLARS also, so told them that and they said they will figure it in...

Pmg was meant to be a "case" hit. The have an average price of $4 apart from the big names. Great for people like me who collect them but crap for case busters like yourself.

didn't realise pmgs were a case hit, thought with the two different types you might get one of each or two of the /100...got a couple of legacies /100 though....

I did very well with Retro...

After giving Retro a serve last year (some people might remember the threads), I decided to bust 2 Boxes this year!

I just wanted to open some packs of something that might contain my PC player (MJ of course)

I did very well, in my second mini Box I pulled /50 PMG and of course it was MJ!!!!

It was sooooo surreal, I just couldn't believe my luck, I sat there in total disbelief!!!
I also pulled another MJ insert (court masters) in the next box...
I was actually happy with the quality of some of the inserts, the one I didn't like that much was the /50 PMG I pulled!

So I ended up selling the PMG as it wasn't up to scratch on quality and I wanted to cash in before the prices dropped like last year!

So I can't complain, I made almost triple my money back on the original 2 Box purchase!

If the price per box drops any further, I might have to buy a few more!

I did very well with Retro...

After giving Retro a serve last year (some people might remember the threads), I decided to bust 2 Boxes this year!

I just wanted to open some packs of something that might contain my PC player (MJ of course)

I did very well, in my second mini Box I pulled /50 PMG and of course it was MJ!!!!

It was sooooo surreal, I just couldn't believe my luck, I sat there in total disbelief!!!
I also pulled another MJ insert (court masters) in the next box...
I was actually happy with the quality of some of the inserts, the one I didn't like that much was the /50 PMG I pulled!

So I ended up selling the PMG as it wasn't up to scratch on quality and I wanted to cash in before the prices dropped like last year!

So I can't complain, I made almost triple my money back on the original 2 Box purchase!

If the price per box drops any further, I might have to buy a few more!
Pics or it didn't happen! :p

didn't realise pmgs were a case hit, thought with the two different types you might get one of each or two of the /100...got a couple of legacies /100 though....

I've watched a few videos of case breaks and most average 1 pmg or at the most 2.

Back
Top Bottom