Fleer Retro! Pulled a car...i think.

hmm this is getting interesting lol. im not even sure how much this card is worth :confused: ..pretty amazing that someone is willing to pay that amount of money though, but im not complaining. Most likely chuck on the bay tonight and field some offers.

Here is a question for the sellers who are reading this.

How the hell do you handle such a big transaction without the fear of being ripped off? i.e. paypal claim "item not received" BS which we seen MANY time on this site.

I am considering selling something big, and I am sure the OP will appreciate that info too.
Courier company delivery

Here is a question for the sellers who are reading this.

How the hell do you handle such a big transaction without the fear of being ripped off? i.e. paypal claim "item not received" BS which we seen MANY time on this site.

I am considering selling something big, and I am sure the OP will appreciate that info too.

I think the best person to answer this is WhoDat Dave ;) Wasn't he the one who shipped this 23/50 PMG sex to OP ohyeah :thumbsup:

lol. I will put on ebay at 12k bIN and see what offers I get. For now, I will go home, haha last person at work. Need to bring my work home now since I spent most of my time looking at the card. One of those cards where you have to double check what your seeing is real. Finally get to experience it ay haha

I think the best person to answer this is WhoDat Dave ;) Wasn't he the one who shipped this 23/50 PMG sex to OP ohyeah :thumbsup:
lol MOJO BABY!!!!!!
I would use a courier company within Aus - Overseas registered door to door with video of packaging to PO delivery. Only safe way me thinks.
Freaken awesome PULL!!!!

lol MOJO BABY!!!!!!
I would use a courier company within Aus - Overseas registered door to door with video of packaging to PO delivery. Only safe way me thinks.
Freaken awesome PULL!!!!

I was thinking putting in one of those exploding die packs. so when he the over opens it, it explodes and he cant wash the die off. so when he claims he never go tthe card, i would ring the local police to get them to check haha.

Back
Top Bottom