First NBA Mailday :)

LASWEET

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
Hi guys.

This is just a miniature mailday so I can show off my recent pickups. After deciding to collect Dwyane Wade cards I started to look for some GUs, as I love the idea of them. Here's what I've picked up over the last month or two...

So here are the jerseys that I've picked up... (thanks to everyone who has helped out :))

...and last week I pulled this patch from one pack of Elite. Can't beat the feeling of pulling a nice card for the PC!

I also bought these booklets. Love the look of them!

I know it's not much, but thanks for looking anyway! I have also started a Dwight Howard PC but I'll save that for another time ;)

Cheers,
Liam

Nice mate, good start and always helsp to focus on something affordable at first like GU because you can build up a collection pretty fast!

Thanks guys!

I'm wondering how I should store them. Should I store them in toploaders or one-touch magnetics? What size would I need, 100pt?

Thanks guys!

I'm wondering how I should store them. Should I store them in toploaders or one-touch magnetics? What size would I need, 100pt?

I typically only store my higher end stuff in the one touches (make sure they aren't loose though) sizes vary and can be tricky but you start to figure them out eventually.Anything not so high end I use a penny sleeve,top loader and team bag.

I typically only store my higher end stuff in the one touches (make sure they aren't loose though) sizes vary and can be tricky but you start to figure them out eventually.Anything not so high end I use a penny sleeve,top loader and team bag.

Ok. What size toploader/one-touch do you use for your regular GUs? What about patches like the All Star one above?

Way to start off your WOW collection mate! All-Star patch is sick and nothing better than pulling a PC card.... is so much sweeter. Looking forward to watching the PC grow just like the Heat Championship count ;)

Way to start off your WOW collection mate! All-Star patch is sick and nothing better than pulling a PC card.... is so much sweeter. Looking forward to watching the PC grow just like the Heat Championship count ;)

Thanks CJ, really appreciate the feedback :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom