First Group Breaks in ages

0401Specialk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kelsey
eBay User
0401Specialk
what a way to spend a government imposed rain day then opening up a parcel from mojobreak that arrived yesterday. I jumped into a Prizm mosaic / Replay break random first and was happy to hit the Bucks hoping to snatch a few stray Jabaris. After that I jumped into a couple of slots for a Select Random and was pretty pumped to hit Cavs and Nets (can't win me all)
Results as follows:

IMG_4969.JPG
A few Thon Maker RCs were a nice addition and a nice Jabari Blue from Mosaic
IMG_4968.JPG
Kyrie Blue was almost the best of a horrific Select experience (almost rivalling the dreaded Select break of 14-15)
IMG_4971.JPG
Orange Love was ok
IMG_4972.JPG
Purple Bogdan and I'm starting to lose the will to live
IMG_4973.JPG
Purple Sparks JR was my favourite card from the Select debacle, such a nice design
IMG_4970.JPG
Red Jabari and Blue Maker were nice hits
IMG_4974.JPG
Photo is a bit rubbish but a Green Camo Greek Freak /25 was an awesome hit
IMG_4976.JPG
Only representative from Replay was a Jodie Meeks rookie auto

The hit of the 2 breaks was this one

IMG_4975.JPG
Base prizm mosaic auto from Thon Maker

The Mosaic break was so much fun it almost made up for the kick in the yam bags that was the Select break.

Thanks for checking it out

Was that a box break or a yam bag break? Pretty rough overall but Mr Maker auto was a sweet hit.

Yeah... Select has been a downer for me as well this year, too many dud parallels

Antetokounmpo parallel up for sale?

Cheers

Yeah... Select has been a downer for me as well this year, too many dud parallels

Antetokounmpo parallel up for sale?

Cheers
I wonder if it's a case of spreading over to many cases weakens some of the cases???? Yeah mate we might be able to work something out for Giannis

Back
Top Bottom