First go at Elite Starter Packs. got 4.. MOJO!

troy titans douglas

Nrl Titans Collector
Real Name
Troy
So I went to the Newsagents intending to give the Starter Packs a go
there was 4 there and I said i would take 3, the lady says she accidentally entered 4 so i said don't worry ill take all 4.

Now the lady says that'll be $24. thought it was a bit cheap but was in a hurry so just paid... read the receipt and she charged me for 4 loose packs.

I thought to myself wouldn't it be a good story if I got something good in the 4th one that I wasn't going to get, so i kept the 4th one separate to open it last... check out the results

1st Starter:
1 gold parallel 1 Master Apprentice

2nd:
2 gold parallels

3rd:
1 Master Apprentice 1 P&P

and 4th:
1 gold and 1 Young Gun Dylan Walker 130/130
first card over 1 per box of the series for me!

Scanner needs a clean

img020.jpg img021.jpg

img020.jpg

img021.jpg

Just read your post. I went to a newsagent where a young girl was serving and I asked for a box of Elite please. She handed me a full unopened box and said " That will be $6.00 Thanks " I had $150 in my hand and laughed at her and said no. She looked the box over and again said " Yes it's $6.00 , It says it on the top , $6.00 "
I couldn't do it to the poor young girl and proceeded to explain to her that it was $6.00 a pack and there are 24 in a box.
I paid full price and she thanked me for , as she put it , " saving her job "
Got home , went through the packs . LS-7 Cameron Smith .

Just read your post. I went to a newsagent where a young girl was serving and I asked for a box of Elite please. She handed me a full unopened box and said " That will be $6.00 Thanks " I had $150 in my hand and laughed at her and said no. She looked the box over and again said " Yes it's $6.00 , It says it on the top , $6.00 "
I couldn't do it to the poor young girl and proceeded to explain to her that it was $6.00 a pack and there are 24 in a box.
I paid full price and she thanked me for , as she put it , " saving her job "
Got home , went through the packs . LS-7 Cameron Smith .
Great karma mate

Back
Top Bottom